Eight red carpet favorites from San Francisco Symphony’s Opening Night Gala on September 3, 2014: Goretti Lui in pastel pink embroidered Oscar de la Renta, pianist Yuja Wang in sequins and sheer by Rosemarie Umetsu, Rose Fisher in metallic blue, Colby Hallen in Cabernet silk by Zac Posen, Laura Miller in black Oscar de la Renta, Libby Leffler in a printed Carolina Herrera, Paula Pretlow in black and gold Oscar de la Renta, and Veronica-Rivas Tramantozzi in black and gold styled by Hello Gorgeous.
Oh, and that’s not all — there are eight more! In case you missed them, click here to see my favorite red carpet looks on women who rocked both the SF Opera and SF Symphony openings in stunning red carpet style, twice in the same week!
Photos by Moanalani Jeffrey Photography
— Related: More Red Carpet Bay Area coverage of San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala events:
- Eight Red Carpet Bay Favorites from San Francisco Symphony Gala 2014
- Symphony Supper and Symphonix Dinner 2014
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Night 2014
- They Could Have Danced All Night at San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2013
- Supper on Opening Night at the Symphony 2013
- Style at San Francisco Symphony’s 101st Opening Night (2012)
- Opening Nights in San Francisco 2011
- San Francisco Symphony Centennial Gala (2011)
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2010
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2009
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2008