Soprano Jessye Norman was the belle of the ball at San Francisco Symphony’s Opening Night Gala on September 7, 2010, her beauty onstage delighted the audience. Davies Symphony Hall was literally bursting with beauty — a beautiful performance, beautiful gowns, beautiful accessories — every detail. Every belle at this ball stepped out in style.
We caught up with a few of the beauties before the ball at MilVali Salon in San Francisco. We watched as casual hair became cascades of curls, or was carefully swept up in sophisticated chignons. Fresh faces went from gorgeous to glamorous. Nothing less than perfect would do. Watch Red Carpet Bay Area to see for yourself — tune in on Sunday, September 26, at 6:30pm on KRON4.
— Related: Red Carpet Bay Area’s coverage of more San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala events:
- Eight Red Carpet Bay Favorites from San Francisco Symphony Gala 2014
- Symphony Supper and Symphonix Dinner 2014
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Night 2014
- They Could Have Danced All Night at San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2013
- Supper on Opening Night at the Symphony 2013
- Style at San Francisco Symphony’s 101st Opening Night (2012)
- Opening Nights in San Francisco 2011
- San Francisco Symphony Centennial Gala (2011)
- San Francisco Symphony Opening Gala 2010