Red Carpet Bay Area congratulates Dr. Lisa Kang and the entire Serenity MedSpa team on their new location. Serenity MedSpa opened at 1720 El Camino Real, Suite 160, in the heart of Burlingame on February 1, 2018.
Some 200 invited guests gathered for the grand opening celebration that highlighted not only the beautiful new space but also the range of services offered. Innovative and advanced procedures include:
- Stem Cell Therapy — Stem cells harvested from the patient’s own fat through a mini-liposuction procedure can then be injected into hair for regrowth, into the face for facial rejuvenation, into IV for general well-being and into joints for those who suffer from arthritis and joint pain.
- Diva® feminine rejuvenation — A popular new treatment that helps to tighten the vaginal canal, increase lubrication, and relieve urinary incontinence.
Dr. Kang also invested in a variety of new lasers such as the Sciton Joule platform and the Halo skin resurfacing laser. For hair removal, she chose the Clarity laser from Lutronic and for weight loss the noninvasive Ultraslim body slimming device.
Photos by Jessica Monroy for Drew Altizer Photography
In addition to the latest in lasers and treatments, Dr. Kang’s Burlingame office offers her Serenity MedSpa clients’ favorites:
- BOTOX® and fillers
- Silhouette InstaliftTM and PDO Threadlift
- Vampire Facial®
- PRP treatments for the face and hair
- Coolsculpting® body contouring