Thanks to Sophie Azouaou and Joel Goodrich, I discovered a new spot for beauty treatments! Serenity MedSpa is conveniently located at 126 Post Street, just a short walk from the Financial District or Union Square. Established in 2006, this business is now the largest medical spa in San Francisco.
Hosted by Sophie and Joel, the expansion celebration showcased not only the new space designed by Sophisticate Interiors, but also new weight-loss solutions, ground-breaking cellulite treatments, and some of the latest noninvasive anti-aging procedures and products. For example:
- PDO thread lift — a natural and noninvasive lift for the loose skin on the face and neck; safe, effective, and with minimal downtime
- Body contouring — in addition to the popular CoolSculpting, Serenity MedSpa offers BTL Vanquish ME and BTL Exilis Ultra, the latest in noninvasive body contouring and skin tightening treatments for all body parts
- Advanced and effective skin care products and treatments using next-generation stem cell technologies: DefenAge, Omni Bioceutical Innovations, and NeoGenesis
- HydraFacial — the next generation microdermabrasion/dermal infusion system that exfoliates, extracts, and performs a gentle chemical peel all in one treatment
- Microblading — Serenity MedSpa cosmetologists can perform the new microblading technique for thinning eyebrows
These new services combined with the highly-skilled physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and talented cosmetologists on staff, are helping Serenity MedSpa become a one-stop beauty treatment center in the heart of San Francisco.
Scenes from the Serenity MedSpa expansion celebration:
Photos by Drew Altizer Photography