The 87th Oscars are on Sunday, February 22, 2015, at the Dolby Theatre® at Hollywood & Highland Center® in Hollywood, California. The Oscars are televised live on the ABC Television Network at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, and in some 225 countries and territories worldwide. Video highlights of The Oscars® will post to Facebook and Oscar.com directly after they air. Follow #Oscars online:
You can also follow Oscars producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan, and host Neil Patrick Harris for the latest updates. And this year, seven social media artists from platforms including Instagram, Tumblr and Vine, will cover Oscar Week events through their own creative perspectives. Follow along by searching #OscarsCreators. The Oscars Creators include:
- Kyle Huber – An Instagram graphic designer and photographer who explores beautiful landscapes and remarkable exteriors.
- Zach King – A Vine filmmaker known for his “magic Vines” and digital sleight of hand.
- Paul Octavious – An Instagram photographer, artist and dynamic visual storyteller.
- Sarah Palmer – A one-of-a-kind Instagram photographer who composes her own unique world.
- Lauren Randolph – A portrait photographer from Tumblr with an eye for capturing the human spirit.
- Anthony Samaniego – A photographer and GIF artist from Tumblr known for his dazzling cityscapes and other unique perspectives.
- Blake Wilson – A Vine filmmaker better known as “BatDad,” who captures his superhero moments with his suburban family.
Photos from http://theacademy.tumblr.com/