Shea English, Image & Wardrobe Consultant www.sheaenglish.com
Tips on looking your best and building your wardrobe from Stylist Shea English:
- Don’t be a victim of fashion. Fill your closet with pieces that look great on you no matter the trend, and update with seasonal pieces.
- Before buying an item at a discount, ask yourself: would I pay full price for this, and what will I wear with it?
- Always wear impeccable shoes and handbags.
- Embrace color, but not too tight! Fit is everything.
- Go for quality over quantity. Investment pieces are worth the money, and, yes, you are worth it.