Red Carpet Bay Area introduces Julie Mikos, an award-winning wedding photographer, who adores capturing brides and every wedding detail.
Meet Julie Mikos, as seen on Red Carpet Bay Area’s special wedding episode on KRON4:
More from the Red Carpet Bay Area Wedding episode, June 2010:
- Learn firsthand from world-renowned jeweler Tiffany & Co. about how to buy an engagement ring.
- Choose wedding gowns in Oakland with Margene Burns, who has advised brides on their dresses for nearly 50 years, at Margene’s Bridal
- Make the memories last with Shutterfly photo solutions and its new wedding share sites that allow brides to share the beauty of their weddings online
- Say I Do with stunning flower creations from JFloral Art
- Event planners Chanda Eddens from A Monique Affair and Tamiko Garner of All Things Simple describe how to help brides and their grooms treat guests to a fantastic event
- A wedding isn’t complete without the cake — BethAnn Goldberg of Studio Cake shows viewers her custom works of edible art
- After the wedding, Marybeth La Motte hits the red carpet at Bay Bella Publishing’s one-year anniversary celebration of their two bridal publications: Mocha Bride Magazine and Bride Nine Magazine