MaxMara, the label known for modern classic clothing worn by women of substance, and Saks Fifth Avenue San Francisco partnered with Red Carpet Bay Area’s Marybeth La Motte for a presentation of the 2014 MaxMara Spring Collection. An intimate group of 30 guests sipped, savored, socialized and watched the fashion showcase styled by Debbie Piepenburg of MaxMara.
Spring 2014 trends within MaxMara’s sophisticated and understated collection:
1. Color blocking and color mixing in a new and sleek way with bigger and bolder blocks of color
2. Inspiration from art, minimalist designs and clean lines from the Italian Masters reflect sophisticated palettes
3. Menswear influences, mixing masculine and feminine details and shying away from head-to-toe ladylike styling
4. Modern classics and timeless pieces that work beautifully year after year
5. Easy living designs that evolve, update, adapt, express and transform