- After using concealer to even out Nicole’s skin tone, I gave her a light dusting with NYX Loose Face Powder in Transparent Light to set the coverage.
- Next, I swept Bronzer Powder in Tribal Odyssey over Nicole’s forehead, across the apples of her cheeks and along her jaw-line to give her a glow and highlight the structure of her face.
- I then tapped a small amount of Rouge Cream Blush in Glow on the rounds of her cheeks with a brush to give her a soft, healthy, fresh glow. I swept powder Blush in Peach over the cream blush to set the cheek color and add dimension to the cheek glow.
- I brought out and added definition to Nicole’s eyebrows by using Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash along with Push Up Bra for Eyebrow using the pencil for added dimension and definition within the eyebrow as well as the highlighter, which I swept underneath the shape of the brow and blended to give the brow line a clean appearance.
- I curled Nicole’s lashes and designed a light bronze smokey-eye for her, with colors from The Caribbean Collection, I Dream of St. Marteen, the Bronze Smokey Look Kit and Chrome Eye Shadow in Seclude as a highlighter around the eye, for added glimmer and reflected light up and into Nicole’s eyes.
- I used both the Super Fat Marker and Super Skinny Marker in Black along Nicole’s upper lash line. Beneath the eye, I used NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Brown and blended the liner into the shadow.
- Finally, for the lashes, I added a coat of Doll Eye Mascara and layered individual Fabulous Lashes all along Nicole’s upper lash-line. After that, I touched up the lash-line with the Super Fat Eye Marker and added another coat of mascara to blend the real and false lashes together.
- I finished Nicole’s look by applying Black Label Lipstick in Acapulco with Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sweet Heart on top
— Related: More Red Carpet Bay Area coverage of Nicole Zatarain Rivera’s meeting with First Lady Michelle Obama