The Bay Area offers so many events for a variety of important causes. The problem is, you can’t go to everything! To which should one get dressed up and head out? Based on guests’ experience, the top five nonprofit, charitable events, Q2 and Q3 2016 (in chronological order):
- Diana Ross for LymeAid — legendary Diana Ross performed in a suburban backyard, on April 30.
- Designer Showcase 2016 — open for the entire month of May, an exquisite home reimagined by some of SF’s top designers.
- SFMOMA reopened after the Snøhetta transformation on May 14.
- The Mural, Music & Arts Project event in San Francisco for the premiere of OWN’s Queen Sugar, based on the novel by local author Natalie Baszile.
- San Francisco Symphony put on an astounding celebration for its 105th opening night, September 7.
Scenes from the Top Five Events in the Bay Area Q2 and Q3 2016:
On the Town …
- Centro39 introduces the newest Italian designers and offers small batch luxury items from Italy
- Luxury Real Estate Agent Anne Laury helps us comparison shop in California
- Milvali Salon celebrates 10 Years on Union Street
- Don’t miss the TNDC Annual Celebrity Pool Toss on October 18
We are always on the lookout for great events, vital causes, and interesting style. Check our calendar frequently, and post your nonprofit event for free. Contact MBL Media Productions for strategic advice and assistance with digital communications, public relations and luxury marketing campaigns.