Have You Met Nadine Storyk Curtis? — Nadine Storyk Curtis is the owner of 7 ON LOCUST, a lifestyle boutique in Mill Valley, California’s burgeoning design district. Nadine sources a unique assortment of ethically produced wares — clothing, home decor, contemporary art and rare accessories — and brings them to Mill Valley. Her influences include the craft community of Southern Africa, exotic travel destinations and rock n’ roll culture. Nadine is the daughter of recording studio architect, John Storyk. While growing up she traveled with her father, whose clients included Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith, Bruce Springstein, Green Day, and Jay-Z, just to name a few.
Some of Nadine’s recent discoveries and five tips for casual style:
- It takes a lot to dress down these days. I like subtly stylish t-shirst from Road 22, Golden Goose sneakers, Etienne Marcel denim, and LOMA sweaters.
- Add warmth and attitude to any outfit with a sheepskin collar. Japanese designer, Hitomi Jacobs, makes custom styles for 7 ON LOCUST.
- Get resort ready with dresses from a favorite new line, Dodo Bar Or.
- I like chunky crystal jewelry with soul. Cuffs and necklaces that stand up and out.
- Pride in America. Tap into brands that celebrate local production like SQN Sports from Sun Valley.
Meet Nadine during store hours, or by appointment at 7 ON LOCUST. On February 28th, meet Nadine with one of her favorite accessories designers, Lauren H. Godfrey.
7 ON LOCUST shares space with Elena Calabrese Design & Decor and Stick & Ball, a luxury equestrian apparel line. Together they have created a Mill Valley-based community for shoppers, artists, trendsetters and decorators.
7 ON LOCUST
7 Locust Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Phone: 415. 388.9696