Bay Area bloggers share their views on local style. Red Carpet Bay Area introduces six local fashion bloggers:
- Calivintage: Erin Perez Hagstrom, a California girl with a taste for everything vintage, shares her personal style and fashion inspiration through local street-style photography.
- The Fancy Pants Report: Kate invites you to follow along as her style evolves and she sifts through trends and finds pieces to wear more than once. The Fancy Pants Report offers creative inspiration without breaking the bank.
- Style by Santina: Santina shows off photographs of her daily fashion ensembles, stimuli, cravings and occasionally muses on life outside of her closet.
- Cori Miller: Cori Miller is Red Carpet Bay Area’s associate producer and wardrobe stylist; Cori serves up beauty tips, product recommendations and style ideas on her blog.
- pancakeSTACKER: Chandamheer offers pancakeSTACKER as a stylish chronicle of her post-grad life and as a creative outlet for her fondness of writing, photography, fashion and food.
- This Time Tomorrow: Krystal is a fashion editor who works on the shopping and commerce teams at Google. On This Time Tomorrow she dispenses fashion dispatches, shares her style yearnings and offers insight on her approach to fashion and style.
— Jueun Hwang for Red Carpet Bay Area