Whether in Paris, San Francisco, Bora Bora, Hawaii or Saint Barth this summer, you will need a pair of shades that suit you well. Below are 5 styles to wear around 11 neighborhoods in Paris. Explore and enjoy!
- Wear these classic sunnies in the chic and calm Neuilly neighborhood or for window shopping on the trendy Avenue Montaigne. If you prefer posh, they are also perfect for browsing around the Rue de La Paix.
Classics by Tom Ford
- On a hot summer day take a walk along the Champs-Elysees, or take your best friend the fashion victim to Rue de Passy for some discount hunting! Don’t forget to embellish your glasses.
- Colored lenses are a hit! Wear these “lunettes de soleil” in the Ternes district, or the Marais — the coolest district of Paris! 1. Radical sunglasses in milky green by Celine 2. Afton d-frames by Oliver Peoples
Colored lenses for The Marais
- A vintage cat-eye is retro-glamorous and ideal for a “promenade romantique” in Saint- Germain-des-Pres or Sunday shopping in The Marais.
Cat eyes for a romantic promenade
1. Celine’s papillon sunglasses in acetate dark havana 2. UNIF the Shady’s Shades by Nasty Gal 3. Kitty-eye Bueller shades by Nasty Gal