Nicole gets tips from NYX makeup artist Chantal Moore
NYX Push-Up Bra for Eyebrow Pencil
NYX Super Skinny Marker
NYX Super Fat Marker
NYX Makeup Artist Chantal Moore shares tips on how she achieved Nicole Zatarain Rivera’s soft, youthful look for her meeting with First Lady Michelle Obama:
- After using concealer to even out Nicole’s skin tone, I gave her a light dusting with NYX Loose Face Powder in Transparent Light to set the coverage.
- Next, I swept Bronzer Powder in Tribal Odyssey over Nicole’s forehead, across the apples of her cheeks and along her jaw-line to give her a glow and highlight the structure of her face.
- I then tapped a small amount of Rouge Cream Blush in Glow on the rounds of her cheeks with a brush to give her a soft, healthy, fresh glow. I swept powder Blush in Peach over the cream blush to set the cheek color and add dimension to the cheek glow.
- I brought out and added definition to Nicole’s eyebrows by using Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash along with Push Up Bra for Eyebrow using the pencil for added dimension and definition within the eyebrow as well as the highlighter, which I swept underneath the shape of the brow and blended to give the brow line a clean appearance.
- I curled Nicole’s lashes and designed a light bronze smokey-eye for her, with colors from The Caribbean Collection, I Dream of St. Marteen, the Bronze Smokey Look Kit and Chrome Eye Shadow in Seclude as a highlighter around the eye, for added glimmer and reflected light up and into Nicole’s eyes.
- I used both the Super Fat Marker and Super Skinny Marker in Black along Nicole’s upper lash line. Beneath the eye, I used NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Brown and blended the liner into the shadow.
- Finally, for the lashes, I added a coat of Doll Eye Mascara and layered individual Fabulous Lashes all along Nicole’s upper lash-line. After that, I touched up the lash-line with the Super Fat Eye Marker and added another coat of mascara to blend the real and false lashes together.
- I finished Nicole’s look by applying Black Label Lipstick in Acapulco with Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sweet Heart on top
NYX Doll Eye Mascara
The Caribbean Collection from NYX
— Related: More Red Carpet Bay Area coverage of Nicole Zatarain Rivera’s meeting with First Lady Michelle Obama