Thanks to Sophie Azouaou and Joel Goodrich, I discovered a new spot for beauty treatments! Conveniently located at 126 Post Street, a short walk from the Financial District or Union Square, Serenity MedSpa, established in 2006, is growing into the largest medical spa in San Francisco. On November 10th co-owners and siblings Dr. Lisa Kang and Dr. David Kang opened a new floor and introduced several new cutting edge treatments.
Hosted by Sophie and Joel, the expansion celebration highlighted not only the new space designed by Sophisticate Interiors, but also new weight-loss solutions, ground-breaking cellulite treatments, and some of the latest noninvasive anti-aging procedures and products. For example:
- PDO thread lift — a natural and noninvasive lift for the loose skin on the face and neck; safe, effective, and with minimal downtime
- Body contouring — in addition to the popular CoolSculpting, Serenity MedSpa offers BTL Vanquish ME and BTL Exilis Ultra, the latest in noninvasive body contouring and skin tightening treatments for all body parts
- Advanced and effective skin care products and treatments using next-generation stem cell technologies: DefenAge, Omni Bioceutical Innovations, and NeoGenesis
- HydraFacial — the next generation microdermabrasion/dermal infusion system that exfoliates, extracts, and performs a gentle chemical peel all in one treatment
- Microblading — Serenity MedSpa cosmetologists can perform the new microblading technique for thinning eyebrows
With the addition of these new services combined with its highly-skilled physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners and talented cosmetologists, Serenity MedSpa is laser focused on becoming a one-stop beauty treatment center in the heart of San Francisco.
Scenes from the Serenity MedSpa expansion celebration:
Serenity MedSpa celebrates its expansion
Serenity MedSpa at 126 Post Street in San Francisco
Hosts Sophie Azouaou and Joel Goodrich at the Serenity MedSpa expansion celebration
Dr. Lisa Kang with Dr. Greg Maguire, Founder and Chief Science Officer of NeoGenesis
Vicki Lee, Dr. Lisa Kang
Dr. David Kang, Sophie Azouaou, Dr. Lisa Kang and Chloe Pak
Photos by Drew Altizer Photography